Powered By Blogger
myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Healing

What comes to mind when we think of healing? Usually we think of diseases, problems that were solved physiological order. It is a long time in my Christian walk I believed that it was healing. But the cure is much greater than this. According the World Health Organisation, being healthy means to be healthy, stable in all areas of your life: financial, social and physiological. So I think we can begin our conversation. I spent these last months without writing anything. I went through the darkest moment of a writer (writer's block) when you can not write anything. But I see that it was not just a lock, but a healing process. Who is being healed of a problem, need to be reclusive and at rest. Is not that what happens to the diseases we have in our body? The same happens with the "disease" of the spiritual order. When we are being treated by God, we are alone or surrounded only people closer. The hospital? His name is called Desert. In this hospital we have received all God's provision, where everyone away and only the doctor of doctors provides your miracle. Today, I left the desert and now I'm writing again. And then you ask me: "What was your illness?" and I answer: "fear, insecurity and mistrust." Yes, Christian faithful also feel pain and disappointments, also spiritually sick. The big difference is in how we face it and take the medicine correctly. Maybe this time you ask: "What remedy that cured you?". You know, I do not know exactly what were the remedies. But I know some of them.One of the remedies was love. I felt loved and understood in my weakness. The other choice was confrontation. This remedy hurts a lot, several side effects but it is an excellent mechanism for those who need to be cured. And who prescribed me these drugs may be the last question. Yes, who prescribed me was Jesus of Nazareth. Maybe you've read this post so unpretentious, no one wants to know what steps you should follow. Just wanted to tell you can not walk very far when we are sick. We need to be healthy, full of faith and hope and the word of God (our defense system) stored in our hearts. The disease prevents us from achieving greater things and so many of us can not move forward and reach the journey's end.Besides being sick, it is difficult when we do not have water. But Jesus said that anyone who drinks of this water (H20) thirst. But whoever drinks the water of life, will never again be thirsty.Maybe you never imagined it would be like talking to God, but trust me: It is real. Talk to him, tell his problems and take a new step. Read the bible and keep the word in your heart. Jesus is the great physician, He wants to heal you.
With love, Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment